RSS stands for Really Simple Syndication or rich site summary. It is a feed of simple content for your viewers when you update anything on the website including any text content, blog, update on the product etc. WordPress site automatically generates the RSS Feed. The feed works with “feedburners” which is a software that turns Feed into readable content. It is commonly known as the feed.
- Google Officially Releases Its Web Stories for WordPress Plugin
- Client Invoice Tips: 10 Ways to Invoice Clients Better
- W3C Drops WordPress from Consideration for Redesign, Narrows CMS Shortlist to Statamic and Craft
- Working Crazy Hours Is Exhausting, Draining and Painful. But Sorry Entrepreneurs, It’s Necessary.
- Accessibility Team Meeting Agenda: September 25, 2020