RSS stands for Really Simple Syndication or rich site summary. It is a feed of simple content for your viewers when you update anything on the website including any text content, blog, update on the product etc. WordPress site automatically generates the RSS Feed. The feed works with “feedburners” which is a software that turns Feed into readable content. It is commonly known as the feed.
What is: RSS
GET UP TO $500K IN BUSINESS FUNDING
- #541 WP-Tonic Round-Table Show on Friday,October 23rd, 2020 at 8:30 am PST
- EP374 – Google’s push to add Stories to your WordPress website
- Download a FREE Header & Footer for Divi’s Italian Restaurant Layout Pack
- How To Buy And Sell Websites: 11 Best Platforms That Make It Easy
- The Ultimate Guide on How to Start an Online Boutique